This is a 5 days / 4 nights tour that departs from Kusadasi and ends in Istanbul. On this tour you will visit the popular tourist destinations of Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia covering some of the major sightseeing attractions in Turkey.
Nr. of Single Room: USD 610 pp in single accupancy
Nr. of Double Room: USD 490 pp in double accupancy
Nr. Of Triple Room: USD 460 pp in triple accupancy
Optional Add-on: First Day Transfer from Izmir Airport to your Hotel in Kusadasi : USD 15 per person
Optional Add-on: Hot-air Balloon Ride (Duration: 1 hour): USD 290 per person
Optional Add-on: Whirling Dervish Show (Without Dinner): USD 70 per person
Optional Add-on: Traditional Turkish Night Show with Dinner: USD 80 per person
Day 1: Kusadasi
You will begin your tour with a transfer from the Izmir airport or the Kusadasi port to your hotel in Kusadasi. Rest of the day will be free. You can explore on your own.
Day 2: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour, Overnight in Kusadasi
After breakfast at the hotel around 08:00 you will be picked up and meet by your tour guide for a full day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour. Your tour guide will give brief informations you about on the day’s activities.. You will then be driven by road for approximately 3 hours starting around 8:00 am to travel from Kusadasi to Pamukkale. En route to Pamukkale after 1.5 hours, there will be a 15 minutes stop for a restroom break. Upon arrival around 11:45-12:00 am, the group will be taken to have lunch and after lunch at around 1:00 pm, you will begin a guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also, you will visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre and Roman Baths. At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at own expense) during this free time. The tour guide will inform you about the exact meeting point and time. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to you hotel in Kusadasi
· Optional Add-on: Paragliding with pilot takes around 15 min. with beautiful scenery over Pamukkale : USD 100 per person
· Optional Add-on: Swimming in the Ancient Cleopatra’s Pool : USD 15 per person
Day 3:Discover Full Day Ephesus Ancient City and its arround
After breakfast at the hotel around 08:00 you will be picked up and meet by your tour guide for a full day tour of Ephesus and its arround. Your tour guide will give brief informations you about on the day’s activities.Firstly you will visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next, you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman Ancient City of Ephesus,one of the most well-preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she had spent her last final days. This is a holy place for both Christians and also Muslims. Afterwards, you will visit the Isabey Mosque. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred to the Izmir airport for your flight to Kayseri through Istanbul. Upon your arrival, you will be picked up and transferred for check-in to your hotel in Cappadocia.
· Optional Add-on: Sirince Village Tour; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops: USD 10 per person
Day 4: Full Day North Cappadocia Tour
After breakfast around 9:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to join the full-day tour of North Cappadocia. Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next, you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the beautiful open-air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
· Optional Add-on: Whirling Dervish Show (Without Dinner): USD 70 per person
· Optional Add-on: Traditional Turkish Night Show with Dinner: USD 80 per person
Day 5: Full Day South Cappadocia Tour, Fly to Istanbul, End of Services
After breakfast at the hotel around 9:30 am, you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next, you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch, you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli Underground City or Ozkonak Underground City where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full day tour. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening flight around 7:00 – 10:00 pm (1 hour 20 minutes flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
· Optional Add-on: Hot-air Balloon Ride (Duration: 1 hour): USD 290 per person
What’s INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
· Personal Expenses
· Drinks at Lunch
· International Flight Ticket; Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
· Pick up transportation service from Izmir Airport to transfer to your Hotel in Kusadasi
· Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
· International airfare & airport taxes
· Visas,border or port taxes
· Hot Air Balloon Riding
· Any optional tours
· Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
· Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
· Travel insurance is not included in the package. It is not mandatory to have, however, we highly recommend the travelers to have travel insurance.
· During the tours Licensed-Professional Tour Guides included. This is not a continues tour that starts and ends with the same guide & driver/vehicle. In each region/tour, you will have different local guides & drivers/vehicles.
· Modern Non-smoking A/C Vehicles designed for Tourism Transportation.
· Breakfast at the Hotel and Lunch during the tours included. Generally, breakfast at the Hotel is at between 07:30 - 10:00 am. In case you have an early morning flight, you may miss breakfast time at your Hotel. However, if you talk to the reception of your hotel a day earlier and request for breakfast-box, they may help you on this hand.
-From Istanbul - Departure around 06:00 - 08:00 am and arrive to Izmir around 08:00 - 10:00 am
-From Cappadocia - Departure around 19:00 - 21:30 and arrive to Istanbul around 20:30 - 23:00.
· We do not operate big bus tours with 40 people in one bus. We operate Small-Group Tours up to 15 people.
Accommodation in below Hotels
(or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Kusadasi: Derici
Hotel OR Efe Boutique Hotel OR Marina Hotel OR Palm Hotel
In Cappadocia: Holiday Cave Hotel OR Heaven Cave House OR Travel Inn Cave Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.
How Do I Make Reservation
We will be happy to welcome you!