We do not promise of %100 satisfaction guarantee like the all the other agencies do. But we promise of %99 satisfaction guarantee. If you wonder why,read the explaination patiently.
So you have decided to adorn your
holiday with a speciall private tour.
You will certainly have a chance to have a terrific time,seeing the sights, accessing the local culture and making a new friend in a foreign place. Below we have compiled some tips on how to ensure your tour is truly memorable.
- For us “ the First impression is the Last impression!!
- Take advantage of being able to communicate with your agent to set expectations before your tour. This is your time to spend! Your agent wants to learn what you are interested in. So share your interests, likes and dislikes – it will help us to customize the perfect tour for you. ( As being your private tour guide, we would like to adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let us know of any special requests you have).
- Once you have met your guide, ask questions and get the conversation
flowing! Your guide has lots of knowledge to share, and it’s often more
enjoyable to learn through a conversation rather than as a passive listener.
- Ask your guide to take photos of your group so nobody will be out of the
frame. Meanwhile, do not forget to take a photo with your guide too, to help
you remember your guide whom spent this special day with...
- If you like to do photography and wanted the flexibility to adjust your
itinerary and not have to rush your tour for 46 other cruise ship passengers
give us the chance to provide this for you.
- ...and in a similar vein, try something new! Whether it’s a new food, drink
or activity, challenge yourself to do one thing on your tour that you’ve never done
- Be open-minded and respect the local culture. We hear this a lot, but what
exactly does it mean? In a nutshell, it means understanding that things are
likely going to be different than at home – and that’s OK.
- Travelers who spend their whole time in judgment of different customs and behaviors end up complaining more about their trip than enjoying it.
- Be prepared for poor weather and don’t let it get you down! Unfortunately,
not every day is going to be a sunny day ,even though summer is here . But bad
weather is actually a great time to have a private guide.Under the sun it is
very hard to make great tour.Also big bus tours have a hard time changing their
itineraries, but your guide can alter your schedule at a moment’s notice, and
will have all sorts of ideas for making the most of your time in their city,
even with rain. You might end up seeing something fascinating you otherwise
would have missed.
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking, and dress appropriately: for weather,
activity level and to respect local customs. Recommending sensible walking
shoes which are closed toe and comfortable clothing also if you have take your
umbrella. Sunglasses and suncream are suggested.
- Take the time to research where you’re going and let your guide know if
there’s a particular place you want to see that might not be on everyone’s
radar. One really interesting way of complementing this sort of research is by
reading a novel or short story by a local author, set in the location you’re
traveling to. It will help you tap into the local cultural scene and get you
inspired to see the places in the book!
- The reason why we are not giving %100 satisfaction guarantee? It is our opinion that %100 satisfaction is impossible for everything except maybe just one thing not; Marriage!!! Of course you must find to the right person to complited yourself,otherwise you finished ;)